Vision, Mission, Values
We envision a community that offers an inspiring lifestyle and quality of life, and is a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
Our mission is to enhance and preserve the quality of life and sense of community through effective and efficient management of the Association, enforcement of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions to preserve property values, and support initiatives and capital improvements that benefit the greater good of the community.
In all our activities to achieve our vision and mission we value integrity, fairness, consistent firmness and common sense, community participation, respect, cooperation and sense of community
Board of Trustees Objectives:
- Encourage collaborative efforts and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Satisfy, maintain and enhance community support requirements relating to property values, legal, and safety issues.
- Build community relationships that first capitalize on best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the Association.
- Establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for all operations of the Association.
- Be forever mindful of and preserve the Association’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interest of the Association.
- Good Neighbors First. There is no better substitute for resolving community issues as neighbors.
- Volunteerism. We highly value participation in the Association that extends beyond the normal commitment(s) of being a member/resident.
- Property Maintenance. Property owners/residents will maintain their respective property in accordance with our Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions that enhances the Association and does not detract from the value of our properties or common areas.
- Common Good. We will evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, our Vision, Mission and Values, and not with regard to any particular interest group.
The Bentwater Yacht and Country Club is not managed by the POA. For question or concerns regarding memberships, boat slips, marina, golfing, and club amenities, please contact the Club directly at 936-597-6219 or their website www.Bentwater.com